Tour of Moscow and St.Petersburg for cruise ship passengers arriving in St.Petersburg.
Discover a brilliant offer for cruise ship passengers arriving in
We have designed a fantastic 3 day «Capital» tour to allow you to visit our
two magnificent capitals: St Petersburg, the cultural capital in the north,
and Moscow, Russia’s major political and economic center to the south.
– Sightseeing city tours of Moscow & St.Petersburg by a comfortable
air-conditioned private car/van
– Tour of Kremlin, Kremlin cathedrals
– Walk the Red square, sacred and politically significant landmark of
– Imperial carriages, thrones and crowns in the Armoury museum
– A metro ride – be ready to get amazed with spectacular, splendid and over
the top ornate stations
– Cathedral of Our Savior On Spilled Blood, adorned with inlaid mosaics and
decorated with multi-colored enamel onion domes
– St. Isaac’s Cathedral – the fourth tallest domed church in the world
– Rembrandt, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael in the Hermitage museum
– State rooms of the Winter Palace, once the dominion of Russian Royalty
– Peterhof – breathtaking Fountain park with spectacular marine landscapes
– Peter and Paul’s Cathedral within the Fortress, the birthplace of St
Petersburg and also the resting place of the Romanovs
– Catherine palace & its amazing Amber Room – you will be astounded by
the wonders of the Amber room, bedecked with authentic Russian amber from
floor to ceiling as well as the opulence of gold in every hall
All highlights of St.Petersburg & Moscow in one tour.
We invite you to join us on a “Capital tour”!
NO VISA is required for cruise ship passengers, we will handle all the
For more details contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org