Tours for children and students
We arrange special tours for foreign students who learn Russian and for scholarship students coming to Russia. These are tailor made tours.We also offer accommodation for students in hostels in Moscow and St.Peterburg and special rates for our tours.
Students’ tour of St.Petersburg and Moscow
First time in Russia? And you have tight deadlines to admire the country?
Then this tour is tailored specially for you! Within a limited time you will taste both capitals – royal past and current presidential. We will show you all the highlights to visit and you will love it!
- 11.00- Meet and Greet at the port
- 11.00-12.00- Transfer from the port to hotel. The guide accompanies the group and gives comments on the sights, instruction on the tour and provides cafe recommendations, if needed. Guides are always happy to answer any questions the students may have.
- 12.00-13.00 – One hour break at the hotel (for check-in, changing clothes, snacks etc)
- 13.00- 15.30 – Guided Sightseeing City Tour of St. Petersburg by private coach, including photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in the city
- 15.30-17.30 – Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
- 5.30-Meet & Greet your guide at the hotel
- 6.40-10.20- Travel to Moscow by a speed train “Sapsan”(meaning «Falcon»)
- 11:00-12:00- Metro Tour ( Komsomolskaya, Novoslabotskaya, Belorusskaya, Kievaskaya, Ploshad Revoluziy)
- 12:15-13:15-Inside visit to Kremlin Tour
- 13:30-14:30 -Lunch in GUM
- 14:30-16:00 -Walking tour of the central Moscow: Red Square, St.Basil, Lenin’s tomb, Bolshoi theater, Revolutionary square, Tverskay street
- 17:00-18:30 – Guided tour to Bunker 42
- 19:00 – Back to train station
- 19.40-23.30 -Travel back to St.Petersburg by train
- 23.30-00.00-Transfer to the hotel
- 9.00- Meet & Greet your guide at the hotel
- 9.00-10.30- Drive to Tsarskoye Selo
- 10.30-12.00- Guided tour of Catherine Palace with Amber room
- 12.30-14.00-lunch at a legendary restaurant Podvorye (prearranged) with Folk Music (if the group is 20 or more people)
- 14.00-15.30-Transfer to the port
Number of people
Price per person, US $
Price per person, EUR
Depending on the location of the hotel we can decide for how long and which days the bus is needed. The price will be reduced accordingly as well as the itinerary can be modified to meet the preferences and requirements of each group.
- Transport by private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal Licensed Expert Guide for the entire duration of the tour
- Admission fees
- Photo and video licenses for all the tour locations
- Transfer from the port to the hotel by private vehicle
- Transfer from the hotel to the port by private vehicle
- Train tickets – round trip
- City Tour of St.Petersburg
- City Tour of Moscow
- Guided Tour of the State Hermitage Museum
- Guided tour of Catherine palace
- Delicious Russian lunch at the most famous Russian cuisine restaurant
- Folk Music at lunch if the group is 20 or more people
- Guided Tour to the Kremlin & Red square
- Visit to Lenin’s Mausoleum
- Guided Metro tour
- Guided Tour of the Bunker 42
At Your request:
– Boating on the canals and rivers of the “Venice of the North”-at your request- 7 EUR
– A Russian Dinner or lunch with Traditional Folk Entertainment ”- at your request – 16 EUR
Please note, all students must have an ISIC (International Student Identity Card), otherwise some of the museums will charge the student as an adult.
Transfer to the hotel – Sigtseeing City Tour of St. Peterbsurg – Tour of the Hermitage
Here we go! When your cruise liner is fully moored and you are registered in, our smiling and hospitable guide will meet and greet you at the port.
We will drive you to the hotel to have an hour break for hotel check in, clothes change and snack time. On rout your guide will provide all necessary information on itinerary, timing, options to visit, safety instructions and eating spots and bars.
Later you have a chance to admire St. Petersburg from the bus windows. Our professional guide will take you for an extensive sightseeing trek around St Petersburg; a city conceived by Peter the Great and designed by European architects. Take along your camera; you will definitely have time to take pictures! On this tour you will visit the territory of the Peter&Paul’s Fortress, the birthplace of the city, as well as notable locations in St. Petersburg that are steeped in history, culture and legends.
Also during the bus tour will be given free time, around 15-20 minutes, to visit the most famous and interesting sights, among them are:
– Peter and Paul’s Cathedral within the ground of Peter and Paul’s Fortress
– Cathedral Of Our Savior On Spilled Blood
– St. Isaac’s Cathedral
– Palace square
– Spit of Bazal Island
By the end of this cultural city trek the bus will bring you to the Hermitage, the greatest museum of arts and the former royal residence, to have a 2 hour guided tour. After your guide will say “Goodbye!” to you at the museum this day. Though you may stay longer to explore the museum on your own or take a nice stroll along the Nevsky prospect to love shops and bars that work until late. Russia is the rarest place in Europe where shops and bars are opened almost until midnight.
Come evening, and at your request you can extend the joy of this day, adding optionals:
– Traditional Russian dinner (prearranged dinner) with traditional Russian Folk dancers and singers. Lot’s of fun! – 16 EUR per person. One way transfer from the Hermitage to the restaurant is provided. The restaurant is located in the downtown, so you can easily walk to the hotel back to enjoy evening St. Petersburg with the lights on. It is something you must see!
– A Canal Boat Ride with funny contest between student teams with sweet prizes, lots of jokes and much fun!– 7 EUR per person. Onboard a private boat you will cruise numerous canals and rivers of the city. During a 1 hour tour we will realize why St. Petersburg is named “Venice of the North”.
Speed Train to Moscow – Moscow City Tour – Red Square –Stalin’s Bunker 42 – Metro tour – Speed Train to St.Petersburg
This day starts early. Your guide will meet you at the hotel to take you to the railway station by a private vehicle. This guide will escort you during your Moscow journey.
It takes slightly more than 4 hours for a comfortable speed train “Sapsan” (stands for “Falcon”) to cover distance of 400 miles and reach Moscow.
Upon arrival, you will be introduced this amazing city of Moscow with a sightseeing tour around the Metro tour provided with a local expert who has in-depth knowledge of the culture and history. During the tour you will learn lots of historical and daily life information. You will get to know why Stalin constructed Moscow underground as a royal palace, decorated with stained glass, mosaic and paintings, which stations were working air-raid shelters under WWII. We will take a ride around the most famous and beautiful ring line stations. Great fun is guaranteed!
Eventually, we will bring you to the heart of Moscow to admire the stunning Red Square, where the Kremlin will be willing to open its secrets for you! We prepared a guided tour with the greatest expert to experience the territory of the Kremlin.
You will be impressed by the gold of numerous cathedrals inside, the greatest bell and cannon. You might be lucky to see Mr President who works here, crossing the inside street. This must to see is the profound discovery of Russia.
Take your camera, since it is allowed to take pictures whenever you can see an open air! (Warning: large pieces of luggage, backpacks and big camera lenses are strictly prohibited!)
After the Kremlin tour, take a rest at a renowned Soviet Department Store, the GUM, which offers dozens of eateries still sustained in the previous regime.
When the lunch break is over, we will walk into the heart and soul of the city, the Red Square to dedicate special time to learn fascinating history of sights and its surroundings. You will learn the meaning of name of the square, realize the essence of the St. Basil’s cathedral, surely you will see the Lenin’s Mausoleum. The Red Square has been a sacred and politically significant landmark for hundreds of years, and is certain to impress.
Who said that the Soviet government does Not exist anymore? Well, it doesn’t. But what about to see what it used to be! At the end of the day take an exclusive tour, a Soviet bunker of the Cold WAR, a silent witness of pressure between the USA and the USSR. That’s a real highlight of Moscow experience. This animated museum will not leave you aloof.
Straight after we will head off for the train station to train back to St. Petersburg, where our private vehicle will take us back to the hotel.
ST. PETERSBURG EMPERIAL SUMMER RESIDENCE
Tsarskoye Selo – Catherine Palace (Amber room) – Transfer to the port
On the third day you will have a chance to sleep longer. Your guide will meet you to head off on a tour to the North- West of St. Petersburg to "Tsar’s Village", or Tsarskoye Selo by a comfortable coach.
Just check out from the hotel, load luggage on the bus, and admire an hour drive to the splendid suburbs.
The crown jewel of the Tsarskoye Selo is the breathtaking the Catherine Palace, a preferred residence of the Tsaritsa Catherine the Great.
The Palace features an abundance of gold in every room but it is the famous Amber Room that is sure to impress, bedecked with authentic Russian amber from floor to ceiling.
After the tour of the palace, students will enjoy traditional Russian lunch at one of the most famous in the country restaurant “Podvorye” – Russia’s most authentic restaurant of Russian cuisine!
Podvorye restaurant gained its popularity due to superb quality of homemade food and its amazing Russian atmosphere.
It is built of wooden logs like a gunuine Russian style cabin with a colourful rooster on the roof, wooden carvings and ornaments on the walls and a bear at the entrance welcoming you inside. It gives truly Russian experience!
We also offer you a series of educational programs which combine lectures on Russian history and art with master classes where children can make their own souvenirs. This is followed by a tea drinking ceremony and traditional sweets tasting!