Discover Moscow by bike
A private 1 day bicycle tour
Tour duration: 6-7 hours
Tour price: 200USD+ bike rent (15 USD/per bike)
On this tour we are going to explore Moscow from a fun and unique perspective.
Things to see and enjoy on the way:
– Panoramic view of Moscow Kremlin and its cathedrals
– Shemyakin’s statues and Lover’s bridge.
– The House on the Embankment- one of the most famous apartment blocks of Stalin era.
– The Red October confectionery – the Soviet children’s dream
– Christ the Savior cathedral – destroyed under Stalin, rebuilt under Yeltsin
– Moscow Columbus – Peter the Great statue on the Moscow river
– The Museon – a graveyard for fallen propaganda statues& great chillout place.
– The Gorky park and the Krymskaya embankment a popular hang-out for Moscow hipsters.
– Leon Tolstoy estate-museum a 19th-century oasis in the middle of megalopolis.
– The Arbat street, Alexander garden
-Red Square, St.Basil Cathedral, GUM, Lenin’s tomb
– Cross Zamoskvoretskyi bridge back to rental spot
10 am a guide meet you at your accommodation.
– Drive, metro or walk to the bike rental
– Bike trip
– Lunch or coffee break on the way
– Bike trip
– Back to the bike rental
– Drop off at your accommodation